At Top SEO Pages our Perth SEO consultants follow a number of industry established and recognised processes to help grow your online presence over a period of time.
Did you know that Google Webmaster 2014 statistics revealed that on average 71% (the first 5 results accounted for 67%) of searches had click through’s for Page One rankings. Page two and three resulted in an average of only 6% click through’s. Therefore, if you wish to accelerate your businesses online growth and become a market leader you will need to focus your online marketing efforts on reaching at least Page One in the Search Engines.
Below is the list of some of the activities that we will complete as part of our search engine optimisation offering:
- Website investigations will be conducted around Google Analytic’s, Keyword Analysis and Competition Analysis to identify where we can make improvements and identify new opportunities to aid in your businesses growth with Search Engine Optimisation in Perth and Australia wide. Reports will be produced upon request.
- A Complete On Page SEO audit of your website will be completed by our SEO Perth consultants, along with the creation of Backup Restore Points and Security Vulnerability checks. The On Page SEO will include amongst other activities a review of: Permalinks, Title Tags, Alternate Tags, Meta Descriptions, Keyword Density, Site Navigation (XML Sitemap), Robots.txt, etc.
- Page load time is very important for aiding in SEO efforts. Website Image optimisation and Page Load Time improvements will be implemented across the entire website. A review of your Theme and Plugins will also be completed and we will look to implement a couple of optimisation plugins to aid in improving your caching and page load speeds.
- With the completion of all our SEO processes and activities we create a comprehensive list of all your businesses internal and external website links. In summary this ensures that the Google algorithms begin to correctly index your website and start to improve your rankings.
- Media Marketing and SEO Backlinks Building: We will work closely with your assigned business representative to complete a bi-annual (once every six months) Press Release about certain aspects of your business. These Press releases are broadcast to around 300 established and highly trusted online news agencies. This aids in creating your long term SEO growth and authoritative position in your Niche market.
- Search Engine Indexing and Google Webmaster and Analytics set up: Following the bi-annual (once every six months) Press Release we will utilise two of our industry recognised and well established tools to build your back link indexing profile, so that the Google algorithms begin to correctly index your website and start to improve your rankings. On a ongoing monthly basis we will also be adding and tracking any new back links that are created eg: blog posts, social media links, etc